CHDResources is committed to helping those with congenital heart defects reach their potential by providing important resource materials.
We have created a set of FREE materials for physicians to distribute to patients, or for parents to download themselves. All materials can be customized to include physician contact information and personalized for each patient. To view the list of materials, see the Handouts/Forms page.
Our Free, Customizable Handouts and Forms can help physicians:
• Save time and avoid misunderstandings
• Quickly and easily give clear written instructions
• Increase patient understanding, retention and compliance
Our Resource Guide for CHD Patients includes:
• Support network information
• Questions to ask medical professionals
• Financial and insurance resources
• Getting help for developmental delays
• Info on 504 plans and IEP’s for help with school issues
Why do we provide these materials for free?
Because as parents of children with CHD, we truly believe that “Knowledge is Hope.” These materials help parents understand the many issues associated with having a child with a complex congenital heart defect, give them a starting point in asking questions, and gives them confidence that they are not alone.
CHDResources.org is a free service provided by
Copyright 2002-2013 California Heart Connection. All rights reserved.